Polish Beginners/ LA003 (10 Weeks Class Based)
This course is designed for non-native Polish speakers and is suitable for complete beginners. The primary aim is to develop basic communication skill, focusing on listening and speaking. However, reading and writing will also be taught. The programme includes pronunciation, basic vocabulary and basic grammar.Apply for this Course
• Communication in /Polish using basic dialogue
• Interpersonal Communication e.g. Greet/ take leave/ thank you etc.
• Asking and answering simple questions
• Acquire rudimentary knowledge of grammar and be able to read some basic characters & words
• Develop an understanding of contemporary Polish culture and be able to apply language skills aptly and appropriately.
• Topics Include: Greetings, introductions, apologising, asking for directions, shopping, expression of gratitude, making appointments, and more.