Spreadsheet Methods (QQI Level 5)/ CM024 (10 Weeks Class Based)
This course is suitable for those wishing to equip themselves with the relevant knowledge, skill and competence to create and modify spreadsheets at a fundamental level under supervision, using common spreadsheet features .Apply for this Course
• Investigate a range of common uses for spreadsheets.
• Explore key spreadsheet elements including cells, cell references, numeric, alpha, and alphanumeric data, formulae, functions, graphs and macros.
• Demonstrate common spreadsheet usability features to include use of toolbars, window management, sorting, and filtering.
• Use spreadsheet design features involving data and cell formatting techniques, which enhance understanding and legibility.
• Automate routine multi-step tasks through the creation, execution, and management of simple macros.
• Print complete or partial sections of a spreadsheet, formatted fit for presentation.
• Use advanced spreadsheet features including absolute and relative cell references, conditional IF statements, statistical, financial, and date and time functions.
• Generate a variety of types of graphs, with appropriate titles and labels, from spreadsheet data.
• Produce a spreadsheet, with minimal supervision, that meets a simple design specification and is fit for purpose.
• Demonstrate personal initiative and resourcefulness in editing and amending spreadsheets to ensure they are fit for purpose.