Photography: Beginners | HL025 (8 weeks Class Based)
This module is suitable for individuals who wish to acquire skills and
knowledge in digital cameras including camera phones and entry level cameras. Learners will also produce trade processed colour and b/w prints.
Apply for this Course
- Cameras: introduction and overview of the main high street digital and ﬁlm SLR cameras
- Digital: introduction to camera photo manipulation, post production software and printers
- Techniques: taking photographs, lenses, dedicated and independent ﬂash speedlights
- Practicals: photo shoots using available, domestic, on camera ﬂash and night photography
- Introduction to studio portrait photography
Note: This course may take place at the Further Education and Training Centre, Kilmallock Road Campus, Limerick.