Project Management (QQI Level 6)/ BP020ON (12 Weeks Online)
This programme is aimed to provide learners with a skill and competence in both in theory and practice of Project management methodologies, incorporating the elements of soft and hard skills of project management.
NOTE: Learners undertaking online programme must have basic IT skills and have access to the necessary equipment to enable them to undertake an online programmeApply for this Course
- Examine the key principles and concepts underpinning project management theory and practice
- Investigate a range of approaches to project management to include specific tools and techniques used to plan, cost and manage a project
- Communicate project management planning operations using a variety of information channels
- Examine monitoring and evaluation techniques for a project
- Apply appropriate controls and evaluation techniques to achieve project aims and objectives
- Formulate a project management proposal by establishing rationale based on valid needs analysis
- Devise a risk analysis for a project to include the preparation of a contingency plan
- Evaluate the methodology and process of a selected project
- Utilise financial planning and budget models within the context of managing a project
- Manage a project taking corrective action where necessary to meet agreed goals.