Safety and Health at Work (QQI LEVEL 5) | BP025ON (12 weeks Online)
This course is suitable for individuals who wish to promote, maintain and apply the principles and procedures of health and safety in the workplace.
NOTE: Learners undertaking online programme must have basic IT skills and have access to the necessary equipment to enable them to undertake an online programmeApply for this Course
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act, 2005; Health and Safety Authority
- Safety statement; safe and healthy working practices
- Risk factors, hazard identiﬁcation and risk assessment in the workplace; mechanical and electrical equipment; safe lifting and handling techniques
- Accidents – causes, prevention, procedures, reporting and recording
- Fire-related issues – causes, prevention, procedures, equipment etc.
- Safety signs; ﬁrst aid kit; infection control etc.