Supervisory Management (QQI LEVEL 6) | BP029ON (12 weeks Online)
This course is ideal for those looking to acquire the relevant knowledge, skill and competence to work in a range of industry sectors independently in a supervisory capacity.
NOTE: Learners undertaking online programme must have basic IT skills and have access to the necessary equipment to enable them to undertake an online programmeApply for this Course
- Examine the duties and responsibilities of the Supervisory Manager
- Current industry standards, guidelines and practices that affect the work environment e.g. code of conduct, in-house and contract staff, membership of associations, trade unions
- Understand key steps required in recruitment, communications with clients and colleagues while maintaining an effective standard of service
- Examine work place systems designed to promote efﬁciency: work rosters, maintenance schedules, work-related records and communication logs
- Train and evaluate staff using industry standards – assessing the suitability and performance of the individual and identiﬁcation of opportunities for personal development