Taxation (QQI LEVEL 6) | BP008ON (12 weeks Online)
This course is suitable for individuals wishing to acquire the skills and knowledge needed for taxation practices and principles. It will enable participants to work in an administrative capacity in the taxation process working independently or as a supervisor overseeing the work of others. This course is also ideal for learners looking to progress to higher education and training.
NOTE: Learners undertaking online programme must have basic IT skills and have access to the necessary equipment to enable them to undertake an online programmeApply for this Course
- Examine the seven main taxes in Ireland in detail, including Income Tax, PRSI, Capital Gains, Capital Acquisition, VAT, Corporation Tax and Stamp Duty
- Analyse relevant tax returns and records required for a typical business to include online payments
- Research the effect of taxation policy on trade structures
- Detailed reports on a range of pension schemes
- Processes involved in completing annual accounts and tax returns